NEW DESIGN VENEERED INTERIOR DOORS TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
The specifications of the materials which are used in doors produced in the bootstrap and to undertake producing them as follows :
DOOR LEAF :
- The optimal humidity rate is %12 consisted of coniferous tree which was dried privately.
- After it was purified from the snags, it is combined with finger-jointed, destroyed the deformation and increased the resistance.
- The size of the internal frames’ section is 28*42
- There is an air space grooves that has 6*3mm measure inside the internal frames.
- There will be double internal frame on the sub of the door leaf.
- There will be extra internal frame for opening lock housing.
- The door leafs are made up of 6mm MDF veneered olive with natural finish. The lock housing is drilled for 40mm oval lock. Hinge housing and lock striker are drilled if there is a special request.
- There will be used honeycomb which has resin-based , 1,1 kg/cm2 resistance and comply with TSEK in the framework
DOOR FRAME :
- All the door frames are made from 42 mm sandwich panels ( 12 mm MDF+18 mm solid wood + 12 mm MDF )
- All the door frames are suitable for using regulated moldings and the molding montage grooves, gasket grooves and rabbet will be drilled.
- The door frame surface will be veneered olive with natural finish.
- The join of door head will be 45 degree. There will be a drill for special screw
- There will be drilling for gasket groove in the frame rabbet in order that the sound and heat insulation are provided.
- In accordance with details of adjustable moldings, they will be made up of MDF that has 08mm thickness and 70 mm width.
- The surface of the moldings will be veneered olive with natural finish.